Support for elite athletes
We recognise that competing at the highest level of sport brings unique challenges to young Christian sportspeople and their parents including frequent clashes with church commitments, a pressure to perform and family sacrifices.
The tailored support we offer to young athletes, their parents and youth leaders may take the form of:
- invitations to local gatherings
- regular contact with one of our staff team
- prayer support
- links with other young Christian athletes
- access to specific resources for elite athletes
- advice from elite athletes into specific issues
If you are a young performance athlete (on a performance pathway as laid down by your National Governing Body), or a parent or youth leader of one, please email our Young Performance Athlete Co-ordinator Lisa Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01869 255 630.
Resources for young sportspeople and parents
(View more on our official youtube channel)